WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) used by millions of websites around the world. As a website administrator, it is important to know how to manage users and their permissions within WordPress to ensure that your website is secure and running efficiently.
This course will provide an in-depth exploration of managing users and permissions for WordPress. You will learn how to create and manage user accounts, assign user roles, and set permissions for different types of users. You will also learn about user authentication, password policies, and best practices for managing user accounts.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Introduction to user management in WordPress
- Creating and managing user accounts
- Understanding WordPress user roles and permissions
- Customizing user roles to fit your needs
- Managing user authentication and password policies
- Best practices for managing users and permissions
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of how to manage users and their permissions in WordPress, and be equipped with the tools you need to keep your website secure and running smoothly.
Prerequisites: This course assumes basic knowledge of WordPress administration, including the ability to navigate the WordPress dashboard, create and edit posts and pages, and install and activate plugins.
- Instructor: Troy S.